1ltr Nilglass Glass Cleaner Nilco
price includes vat.
55 in stock.
A neutral, solvent based aqueous cleanser primarily for glass, and other reflective substrates.
Where to use
- On all water resistant “hard” non-porous substrates, particularly glass and other reflective surfaces for light duty cleaning.
Where not to use
- This product is not recommended for use on low emisivity glass.
- On coated glass, without first assessing suitability of use on an inconspicuous area.
- On “soft” porous substrates such as soft furnishings, curtains etc.
- In direct sunlight.
- On large surfaces. If doing so, always work in small easily manageable areas. Do not allow to dry on the surface before removal.
- In confined spaces without adequate ventilation.
- On a routine basis on polycarbonate or other clear, particularly stressed, plastics where stress cracking may be induced.
- On food contact areas where overspray or product retention is expected.